Sales Executive II
What does a great Sales Executive do?
- This individual is the lead sales person to build a strategic relationship with senior business leaders leading to the acquisition of new clients across the Healthcare vertical. You must have a proven track record of success opening new accounts and driving complex solutions sales and revenue growth. The individual will need to align prospects vision and requirements with Fiserv's solutions portfolio to deliver differentiated customer value. As the strategic advisor to the client, you are required to have an in-depth understanding of the clients' business, goals, strategies as well as industry trends and directions. This role is focused on helping clients grow their business leading large, multi-disciplined project teams, and integrating a broad set of innovative payment and technology solutions in complex client environments. Travel required\: Approximately 30-40%
As a Sales Executive, you can look forward to\:
- Generating new demand, revenue and profit margin for Fiserv with a target list of new client prospects in our Healthcare vertical. Establishing a regular cadence of communication with clients at all levels and disciplines by effectively articulating the Fiserv's value proposition.
- Leading multiple opportunities concurrently in various stages of the selling cycle that will identify, execute and close new business following Fiserv’s sales process methodology. Understanding and executing pipeline, forecasting, and committing to purchase process with a high degree of accuracy accelerating time to revenue. Building a territory plan, working that plan and evaluating and revising as required to maximize business opportunity. Leading and developing account strategies including growth plans, budget and project timelines.
- Developing a business case and presentation of client proposal with a set of solutions, financial justification and expected results to overcome objections and win the business with maximum revenue/margin. Insuring proactive accountability to the client leading to an improved client experience. Elevating and closing client issues quickly and effectively with a sense of urgency. Collaborating across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
- You must be able to work in a virtual team setting to coordinate the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements. This includes\: product specialists, solution consultants and implementation/service resources to generate new opportunities and greater share of wallet with clients.