Business Sales Consultant - Greensboro
Greensboro, North Carolina
Position Description Overview
A recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on their short cycle merchant services sales team.
This position offers a tiered compensation structure which includes\:
- Competitive base salary
- Multi-year residuals
- New Hire commission floor
- Annual achievement bonuses, including equity
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.
- In addition, we offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
- Successful Business Consultants will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), as well as leveraging Fiserv partner relationships (or micro merchant sales for Fiserv’s various organizations or verticals) to source sales opportunities. This includes interacting with prospects at strategic partner locations, working with partner representatives to acquire leads and promote Fiserv solutions, and leveraging co-branded marketing collateral in the partner’s geographical footprint to source new opportunities.
- Successful Business Consultants will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop along with those Fiserv has with over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
Scope of Job
The position will also be responsible for retaining clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
As a member of our Regional Sales force, you will always represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.